Antibacterial testing is to detect the inhibitory effect of some materials on certain microorganisms, including bacteria testing and mold testing. Testing the antibacterial properties of daily chemical products, disinfection products, coatings films, metal materials, building materials, ceramics, leather, textiles/knitwear, polymer materials, packaging materials, nanomaterials, photocatalytic materials, insulating materials, etc. It is an important measure for protection and also a legal obligation required by the state for product operators. As a world-renowned professional, comprehensive, and international independent third-party testing agency, CIRS C&K Testing has launched antibacterial testing services to ensure relevant products and materials meet the requirements of relevant antibacterial standards. CIRS C&K Testing provides you with professional testing services and issues authoritative testing reports.
Definition of Antibacterial Testing:
Detect the inhibitory effect of some materials on certain microorganisms, including bacteria testing and mold testing.
Daily chemical products, disinfection products, coatings films, metal materials, building materials, ceramics, leather, textiles/knitwear, polymer materials, packaging materials, nanomaterials, photocatalytic materials, insulating materials, etc.
Bacteria: Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Micrococcus luteus, Streptococcus mutans, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, etc.
Fungi: Candida albicans, etc.
Molds: Aspergillus niger, chaetomium, Aureobasidium pullulans, etc.
Featured strains: Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Trichophyton mentagrophytes
Quantitative analysis: sterilization rate, antibacterial rate, antibacterial rate, bacterial reduction rate, antibacterial activity value
Qualitative analysis: antibacterial ring/circle
Antibacterial/bacteriostatic agent: minimum inhibitory concentration (MIC), minimum bactericidal concentration (MBC)
Antibacterial Performance Test Standard
- Textiles-Evaluation for antibacterial activity Part 1: Agar diffusion plate method GB/T 20944.1-2007
- Textiles-Evaluation for antibacterial activity Part 2: Absorption method GB/T 20944.2-2007
- Textiles-Evaluation for antibacterial activity Part 3: Shake flask method GB/T 20944.3-2008
- Plastics-Measurement of antibacterial activity on plastics surfaces GB/T 31402-2015 (ISO 22196-2007)
- Antimicrobial property detection methods for nano-inorganic materials GB/T 21510-2008
- Measurement method and evaluating of the antibacterial characteristics of photocatalysis materials under visible light irridation GB/T 30706-2014
- Test method for antibacterial properties of organic separation membrane GB/T 37206-2018
- Photo-catalytic antimicrobial materials and products-Assessment for antimicrobial activity and efficacy GB/T23763-2009
- General requirement of antibacterial and cleaning function for household and similar electrical appliances GB 21551.1-2008
- Evaluating method and standard for the efficacy of disinfection and sterilization GB15981-1995
- Antimicrobial plastics -Test for antimicrobial activity and efficacy QB/T2591-2003
- Test methods for evaluating daily chemical products in antibacterial and bacteriostatic efficacy QB/T2738-2005
CIRS C&K Testing is able to provide antibacterial performance testing services for the majority of enterprises. If you have any needs or questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.