GB 21027 Request in Common Use of Security for Student’s Articles provides for safety requirements, test methods, test rules, labels and instructions for use of stationery. The standard covers colour pigments, crayons, oil pastels, finger paints, plasticine, erasers, correction products (liquid, tapes and pens), adhesives, markers, exercise books, schoolbags, pencil boxes, sharpeners and other student’s articles.
Student’s articles testing include the following:
- Migration testing for eight heavy metals (Sb, As, Ba, Cd, Cr, Pb, Hg and Se).
- Hazardous substance testing;
- Fabrics/accessories testing;
- Dye testing (subject to GB 19601 Limit and Determination of 23 Harmful Aromatic Amines in Dye Products);
- Physical testing (dimensions, sharp edges/points, etc.);
- Other tests
Labelling: It shall be subject to the requirements set forth in GB 5296.5 GB 5296.5 Instructions for Use of Products of Consumer Interest—Part 5: Toys
What can we do for you?
- Special offers for testing on a regular basis;
- Management and integration of suppliers for free;
- Sharing of the latest technical news;
- Door-to-door training and orientation for suppliers;
- Customised solutions.
Besides, we can render you one-stop solutions integrating consulting, testing and certification. Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if any question. Staffed by experienced specialists, C&K Testing can assure you of the quality and safety of your products by our professional testing services as per different standards.